One Health Hair Transplant
Hair Transplant surgery is dependent on a Surgeon’s artistic and creative ability. Hair transplant design and grafting must be immaculately performed by a Surgeon who is meticulously detail oriented. Healthy follicles are physically taken from other areas of the body, most often the sides and back of the head. This can be done by removing a single strip of skin and hair or removing the follicles individually. The number of grafts needed depends on the patient and the size of the area.
As the UK’s leading Hair Transplant provider, One Health provides excellence in hair transplant surgery. Using the most advanced surgical techniques combined with the latest focus on aesthetic density, One Health Surgeons raise the bar, performing exceptional, natural appearing hair transplantations.
In an FUT hair transplant, a thin strip of hair is removed from the donor region.
In an FUE transplant each hair graft is removed from the donor region one by one, using a punch tool. Regardless of whether FUE or FUT is used to remove the hair, the method for transplanting each of the grafts is the same.
UK`s Leading Hair Transplant Provider, Excellence in hair transplant surgery is our mission!
- FREE Consultations
- Only PROVEN Solutions
- Professional & Discreet
- 50,000+ Patients Worldwide
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
Jason Shankey (Celebrity Hair Dresser)
I had decided that i was ready to have a hair transplant and then spent a few months researching the entire market before coming to my conclusion that One Health would be my choice.
Jason Shankey speaks with UTV
Magazine about hair transplant surgery
#1 Robotic Hair Transplant Surgeons in the UK
ARTAS® System FUE Transplants
Now you can have a permanent and natural looking solution for hair loss. And nobody has to know you’ve had treatment.
With the ARTAS® System Procedure, your skilled physician utilizes advanced digital technology and precision robotics to give you fuller, healthy looking hair. Permanent hair from the back of the head is transplanted into thinning areas, growing naturally as before.
You’ll have natural looking hair – your own hair – that you can wear in any style with confidence.
ARTAS® System Machine Interface
- Visualizes the surface of the scalp in three dimensions with micron-level precision.
- Stereo digital imaging maps coordinates, angle orientation and direction for each follicular unit.
- Determines the density and distribution of follicular units.
- At 50 times a second, monitors and updates distinct parameters of each and every follicular unit.
- Intelligent algorithms set the alignment and depth for individual follicular unit harvesting.
- Calculated angle of approach minimizes transections by the two-needle system.
MEET OUR HAIR TRANSPLANT SPECIALIST
Hair Transplant Surgeon
Dr. Williams has more than ten years experience in cosmetic treatments and hair restoration procedures. He has performed literally thousands of hair transplant procedures in the UK and believes that hair transplantation is a combination of surgery and art. Using enhanced equipment and techniques equip Dr. Williams to providing Hollywood standard hair transplants in the UK. The intricate techniques used by Dr. Williams can have life changing results for the patient.
Registered Member of:
- General Medical Council (GMC no 3545465)
- European Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ESHRS)
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
- Degree in Medicine MBBCH
- University of Wales College of Medicine (1991)
- Graduated in General Practice (1996)
- Further Surgical training King Edward VII Hospital Bermuda
- Medical Practitioner British Armed Forces UK and Germany
- Began cosmetic/aesthetic dermatology and facial rejuvenation treatments in 2001
- Has specialised in Hair Restoration Surgery since 2005
- Career encompasses Aesthetic Medicine, General Practice and Hair Restoration
- Particular interest in the Physiology of Hair Loss
- Dr. Williams is an experienced Cosmetic Physician and Hair Transplant Surgeon
Hair Transplant Surgeon
Dr. Krishnan joined Ziering Medical UK after spending fifteen years practicing as a plastic surgeon in India and working in various plastic surgery units in the NHS in the UK.
He is committed to quality patient care and keeping his surgical skills and knowledge updated. He was trained under the renowned hair restoration surgeon Dr Craig Ziering in Beverley Hills.
In addition to the gold standard method of follicular unit harvesting using the strip method, Dr. Krishnan is skilled in the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) technique of hair restoration.
A Birmingham local, he likes to spend his free time with his family, playing football and tennis and enjoys music, reading and traveling.
Dr. Krishnan is a Diplomate of The American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery, a member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) and is fully registered with the General Medical Council.
Registered Member of:
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American Board of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- Member of World FUE Institute
- Certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Performing Hair Restoration Industry since 2011. Completed over 1,700 procedures
- Hair Restoration Fellowship under Dr Craig Ziering in Beverly Hills
- Trained in FUE technique under Dr Ron Shapiro
- Various Plastic Surgical Units in the UK – 2003 – 2011
- Training in Plastic Surgery 1995 – 2002
- Degree in Medicine – 1994
Robotic Hair Transplant Surgeon
An Italian born surgeon, Dr. Luciano Perrone is qualified in General and Laparoscopic surgery and specialised in Cosmetic Surgery and Non-Surgical Treatments in Rome (Italy). He is registered as a specialist surgeon with the General Medical Council and is continually developing his portfolio of skills while being committed to patient safety and delivering the very best natural looking results.
For the last 3 years Dr. Perrone has been a resident in the UK where he has also been practicing his profession in cosmetic and hair transplant surgery. Dr. Perrone is committed to the advancement of both cosmetic and Hair Transplant surgery and often travels around Europe attending speciality conferences and events. In addition to the FUT (strip method) and FUE technique, he is skilled and certified in Robotic Hair Transplant (ARTAS)
Registered Member of:
- General Medical Council (GMC no 7443875)
- Ordine dei Medici di Roma, Italy
- Royal College of Surgeon
- Degree in Medicine – University of Rome (Italy)
- CCT in General and Laparoscopic Surgery
- Master Degree in Cosmetic Surgery and Non-Surgical Aesthetic Treatments
- Further Surgical training in Cosmetic Surgery
- Specialised in Hair Restoration Surgery