Our Clinic provides the utmost excellence in cosmetic surgery. Utilizing the most advanced surgical techniques combined with the latest thinking on aesthetic density. We focus on every aspect of our patients, surgery experience from their first consultation to every follow up visit. At One Health Medical Group, our patients know that they will receive the very best in artistry, quality, and value because of our individualized treatment plans, attention to detail, and impeccable reputation.
MR. HASSAN SULAIMAN
MB, BCH, MSC MD, FRCS, FRCSI, FWAS
Mr Sulaiman specializes in all areas of cosmetic surgery, including facial, body and breast surgery. He has carried out extensive research to compliment his procedures and also attends various courses every year. As well as performing hundreds of cosmetic procedures each year, he also teaches medical students and junior doctors to help them develop their clinical and examination skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• 2008 Cosmetic Surgeon in the Private Sector
• 2003 – 2007 Consultant Cosmetic Surgeon
• 2007 University of London, Medical Doctorate in Clinical Research
• 1997 Fellow of the West African College of Surgeons (FWACS)
• 1997 Master of Science in Surgical Science
• 1996 – 2001 University College London Medical School (MSc.& MD Degrees)
• 1988 Glasgow Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS)
• 1988 Edinburgh Fellow of the Royal College of Edinburgh (FRCS)
• 1973 – 1979 Faculty of Medicine
REGISTERED MEMBER OF
• General Medical Council – Number 4350266
• Irish Medical Council
• British Medical Association
• Association of Surgeons of Great Britain & Ireland
• Mediterranean Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
• Lipolysis Network Society
• European Tissue Repair Society
• Aesthetic Medicine Society
Mr Sulaiman is the surgeon who carried out the “face lift twins” surgery, which was featured in the Daily Mail 12th July 2010.
He also featured as cosmetic surgeon in “Modern Ireland” on Irish TV3.